Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Take a walk

Wandering the internet I found a blog called Chino House by Alison Chino, she's set herself a walking challenge - 48 walks in a year, and has invited anyone who would like to walk too to join in by posting photos of their walks. I'm going to try this!! I do love walking - tho I suspect my 48 walks may all end up being the same one!!! Just a half hour stroll really from the Nightcliff pool


to just past the jetty, where I usually sit for a while and do a bit of drawing or writing, and then walk back again.


These photos are from the walk I took on Monday morning, after a stormy weekend the weather was a bit of everything...

I'm looking forward to seeing all the places around the world that people are taking their walks, and might inspire me to go off the beaten track!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE! This walk is so lovely and it looks sunny and warm to me from where I sit (sixth day in a row of cold rain.) :) Thank you so much for joining in the walking project!! Even if you use the same walk, it will be fun to see it in all different seasons.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Alison, thanks so much for visiting!! It's great to be part of the walking project, I love your amazing photos and hope mine will improve over the year!!

      Delete